Friday, August 14, 2009

HAH! I KNOW WHERE I'M STAYING!!!

This is from the lovely Ms. S. Coleman who has so far only brought me good news![I don't know if she's like her name to be posted in full, but she's my advisor person]
"TERRIFIC NEWS!

AFS Sweden has let us know Kaitlyn's hostfamily is about to complete their paperwork. I will be in-touch as soon as it is done and their information has been put forward.

They also confirmed that her host community will be OSTRA AMTERVIK, VARMLAND, [I'm positive I know people there....I'm watching you Robin...] and here is a link to her high school (it is a graphic design school...how exciting is that!)

-link-"

:DDDDDD So, it seems as if everything is falling in place, I have a host family, my school is going to accept me... Not sure what programme I'll go into though o_o; It's a cool school but... graphic design? My awesome art skillz....Not a great combo XD But there's a leadership type thing, so maybe that! 8D

Also, I leave in two days to NJ to visit relatives and seven until Sweden!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment