Sunday, August 2, 2009

SURPRISE!

Well, it wasn't really, but it was a fun party :] And day.
A couple of my friends came over to my friend Jae's pool and we spent the day partying there. Everything was themed for Sweden, and Megan got me a polar bear to protect me from all the wild ones roaming the streets of Stockholm :P
Anyway, After the party officially ended, I wound up hanging out with everyone who couldn't make it. Resulting in Yesi, Myself, Eric[not my brother] and Eddy grabbing energy drinks and a giant bag of candy because the theater was closed. It was actually really awesome :3
I also probably won't sleep for a while XD

1 comment:

  1. Hiiii! :)
    I'm sorry. I never really know what to say in these things... This is really cool... :D
    I'M GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!!!!! TT.TT

    ReplyDelete