Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No host family, No welcome family, 29 days!

So, it's a little less than four weeks before I'm on my plane to Sweden for the 09/10 year and I am Beyond excited and counting every minute until I hit Stockholm. I'm comfortable with 'going with the flow' and I'm pretty okay packing light and just picking up what I can't find here, there.

The Only issue I have is that I Still don't know my host family! Or a welcome family! I'm not really worried about not having a place to stay, but my entire family is pestering me about it, and it Would be nice to know what to pack, what gifts to bring, what to expect and etc. I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't find out soon. they said four to six weeks before I left!

Aside from that, I don't understand the flight itentirary either.

NWK-Newark, New York

Okay, Fine and dandy but...

My orientation will be held at a hotel just outside of JFK....

Does this make Any sense?

0 comments:

Post a Comment